Duperthal Supreme Line Storage Cabinets for pressurised gas cylinders
- Fire resistance of 90 minutes for temperature increase of 50 Kelvin
- Wing doors sheet steel, powder coated
- Outer carcass sheet steel, powder coated
- Inner carcass made from high-quality décor panels
- Two installation rails for holding gas fittings
- One cylinder holder each with one retaining belt per standing space
- Integrated drilling template
- Standard integrated installation rails adjustable in height
- Ventilation & extraction in the whole cabinet due to slits in the air supply & exhaust air ducts
- Door opening angle continuously adjustable up to 170 degrees
- Exceeds requirements of Australian Standard AS/NZS 1940
- Type tested & classified to European standards DIN EN 14470-1 & DIN EN 14727
Duperthal’s Supreme line of safety storage cabinets are ideal for the storage, use and emptying of pressurised gas cylinders. The Supreme line features a fire resistance of 90 minutes for temperature increase of 50 Kelvin measured at the neck of the gas cylinder. Optimised interior height enables maximum comfort during installation and operation of the gas cylinder fittings. The standard integrated installation rails are adjustable in height for convenience. Pressurised gas cylinders can be secured against accidentally falling over by means of standard integrated cylinder holder with retaining belts. Pipes and cables can be directly laid from the gas fitting through the cabinet ceiling to the outside.
With a fire resistance of 90 minutes, the Type G90 range can prevent the spread of a fire within your laboratory and potentially save lives—within 90 minutes, staff can be evacuated and fire-fighters can tend to the hazard. Constructed from high-quality powder-coated sheet steel, the Duperthal Type G90 storage cabinets boast smooth cabinet surfaces with no protruding hinges or covers.