Fumex RX Local Fume Extractor
- External arm supports
- Multiple hose dimensions – 100, 125, 160mm diameters
- Supplied with partial assembly for ease of installation
- Available in lengths 1.5, 2, 3 and 4 metres
- Hose quality according to field application
- Optional ceiling, floor or bench mounting available
- Numerous accessories available including flat screen or dome hood, conical hood & more
The Fumex RX local extractor with gas springs is ideal for welding stations. Rolled manufactured steel tubes with smooth internal surfaces ensure minimal pressure loss, and the gas spring provides balance to the weight of the arm. Even at full extension, the RX fume extractor can be easily manoeuvred with high positional stability. The flexible suction nozzle rotates to 360 degrees and can be positioned at a 90 degree angle if necessary.
Fumex always designs its local extractors with supporting arms on the outside, which ensure a natural and undisturbed airflow. In addition, the pressure drop will be low and there is hardly any risk of ducts being blocked. The RX may also be equipped with a flat screen hood for even greater efficiency. A conical hood, with or without halogen light, is also available. The smooth inside of the suction duct makes the RX very easy to clean. Adjustments of joints as well as maintenance can easily be taken care of with hand tools from the outside.