TOUCH™ Safety Control System
- Ergonomic controls with aesthetically appealing design
- Emergency isolator to shut off all burning gas & electrical services
- Provides real-time air flow & optional gas monitoring for user protection
- User friendly touch screen LCD interface
- Interchangeable variable air volume or fixed air volume options with AUTOSASH option
- Lower touch pad options for handicapped access
Safety and simplicity are some of the most vital elements within Australian laboratories today, and our TOUCH™ Safety Control System can provide you with all of that and more. Our state of the art touch pad control panel electronically operates all functions of the Smoothflow fume cupboard, monitoring face velocity, exhaust volume and maintaining a safe environment for all users as per Australian Standard AS/NZS 2243.8:2006 Safety in laboratories - Fume Cupboards. The TOUCH™ Safety Control System also meets the requirements of AS/NZS 3000 and AS/NZS 2430.3.
The TOUCH™ Safety Control System is designed with our most innovative technology, allowing a user friendly interface and customisable options to suit your needs within the laboratory. The device features ergonomic controls and a stylish LCD interface, whilst ensuring that your fume cupboard is safe at all times. Should a problem occur within the extraction system, the TOUCH™ Safety Control System will automatically shut down and isolate any gas supply and/or electrical supply to the fume cupboard, whilst still allowing the fan to scavenge any residual fumes from the cabinet and alarming the operator of the condition.