Fumex TEX Local Fume Extractor
- External arm supports
- Multiple hose dimensions – 100 and 125mm diameters
- Supplied with partial assembly for ease of installation
- Length of 2 metres
- Hose quality according to field application
- Optional ceiling, floor or bench mounting
- Numerous accessories available including flat screen hood, conical hood, extension hose & more
The Fumex TEX with gas springs is a telescopic extractor suitable for confined spaces. In addition to the telescopic function, the TEX is also equipped with a gas spring that balances the dead weight of the arm. The suction nozzle with a manually operator damper incorporates a swivel function, and may be rotated to 360 degrees and moved to a 90 degree angle.
Fumex always designs its local extractors with supporting arms on the outside, which ensure a natural and undisturbed airflow. In addition, the pressure drop will be low and there is hardly any risk of ducts being blocked. The TEX may also be equipped with a flat screen hood for even greater efficiency. A conical hood, with or without halogen light, is also available. The smooth inside of the suction duct makes the TEX very easy to clean. Adjustments of joints as well as maintenance can easily be taken care of with hand tools from the outside.