Fumex MEX AA Local Fume Extractor
- Suitable for atomic absorption processes
- 316L Stainless Steel construction with sliding rings in Teflon for telescopic movements
- Welded hood in two versions – circular & rectangular
- Horizontally adjustable wall bracket as standard
- Optional ceiling moutning
- Supplied with a 1.5m high temperature hose, max. 250 degrees Celsius
The Fumex MEX AA telescopic local extractor is designed for extraction of fumes from atomic absorption processes. The MEX AA is specifically developed to take care of polluted air at a high temperature, as the hood and all components that are at risk of coming into contact with hot air are made from stainless steel. The wall bracket is made from powder coated mild sheet steel, and the vertical telescopic movement is 440mm. This extractor is suitable for both wall and ceiling mounting. For connected to the ventilation duct a 1.5m long flexible hose, with a maximum temperature resistance of 250 degree Celsius, is delivered with the MEX AA. The telescopic movement is created by two sliding rings made of Teflon for heat resistance and a locking device to ensure that the hood stays in the intended vertical position.